Double click on above image to view full picture
Grand Knights History
Renting is available in store only.
* If the item is not available for renting, renting it for 2 weeks allows us to unpack a brand new game and rent it.
Grand Knights History is a turn-based fantasy RPG from Vanillaware, the masters of beautiful hand-drawn 2D games. Featuring party-based combat, action in the game is based heavily on strategy and customization, where the player creates his/her own custom order of knights, controlling everything from basic appearance to job class, sub-class and weapon type. Even within the same job class, each weapon has its own unique skill set to master, and each character has his/her opportunities for training. Once your knights have been adequately prepared, you can take them online to fight against other knights created by other players in an all-out war for dominance of the entire land.
Classic 2D Fantasy RPG Action for PSP
In the medieval land of Listia, home to the three competing nations of Union, Avalon and Logres, the ongoing battle for land and supremacy continues unabated. Knightly King Leon of Union, mystical Queen Muse of Avalon and immovable Emperor Fausel of Logres all lead their respective nations against one another, with years of bloodshed on all sides standing as proof of their eternal deadlock. Fueling this endless cycle of war is an equally endless cycle of knights. It's the player's sworn duty to captain a holy order of chevaliers from one of these three factions, recruiting squires and training them to full-fledged knighthood so they can put up a good fight for king (or queen, or emperor) and country on the field of battle. The war may never end, but as long as you have what it takes to lead, you can help shift the balance of power in your country's favor.
Key Game Features
- Breathtaking Hand-drawn 2D Graphics - From the masters of 2D, Vanillaware - the studio behind Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Odin's Sphere - comes their next 2D fantasy masterpiece
- Tons of Customization Options - From selecting the race, sex, appearance and individual voice of each knight, to assigning each knight's job class, subclass and weapon type, players have an entire order of chevaliers at their disposal
- Deep, Strategic Combat - Battle formations go beyond having melee fighters at the front and ranged fighters at the rear, as unique special abilities such as HP gain and individual weapon skills even within the same job class can mean the difference between victory and defeat
- Innovative Online Play - Players can send up to 32 knights to join the continuous cycle of 30-hour-long wars online between the three factions, controlling some directly or just letting their soldiers fight automatically to contribute to their nation's cause even without a constant Internet connection